FITNESS RX - 3 Options to Help You Achieve Your Goals!
RX REGULAR1 SESSION
RX PLUS2 SESSIONS
RX ULTIMATE3 SESSIONS
- Education and Corporate Memberships: Receive $10/month off any auto-pay membership. Email email@example.com to redeem this discount.
- What is FITNESS RX?: Fitness RX is for the workout novice, experienced and everyone in between. The focus of this program is to help take your fitness experience to the next level by incorporating the focus, direction and motivation you need to get there! During your initial session you and your Trainer will review your exercise history, goals and schedule. A cardio and strength fitness assessment will follow the consultation so come prepared to workout! Based on the consultation information the Trainer will structure a month of classes that incorporates proper progression and recovery to help you meet your goals!
- Waitlists: We highly encourage all clients to cancel when unable to attend a class. This can easily be done online under your account information OR by calling us at 312-846-6989. Drop-In clients will be charged the cost of a drop-in if class is not canceled 3 hours prior to class.
- Reservations: Reservations are HIGHLY encouraged for all classes. Please arrive at least 5-minutes before class to lock in your spot. A minute after class begins, waitlists are opened. If there is room, waitlisted clients have priority over latecomers. Reservations open at 6AM, 7 days in advance. Must cancel reservation before the start of class for drop-in to be credited back to account; otherwise drop-in is forfeited.
- Membership Holds & Cancellations: Please see individual membership contracts. CONTRACTS
- Failed Payments: If your credit card on file is declined, ENRGi will contact you via email 3 times within a 2-week period of time. If the balance is not reconciled within 2-weeks of the failed payment, we will send your information to collections.